Wednesday, October 10, 2007

S.W.I.N.E. - The response

I got a response from StormRegion today regarding my request to release the source for S.W.I.N.E. They explained that currently they are not releasing the source as the future for S.W.I.N.E has not been determined yet. This gives up hope in two ways. Firstly, we can hope that StormRegion releases the source in the future when the game engine is no longer used and secondly we can hope for a sequel to the awesome S.W.I.N.E. game.

A sequel is an interesting point, as StormRegion has grown considerably since S.W.I.N.E, being renowned for their excellent Codename Panzers series. In the meantime be on the lookout for Codename Panzers: Cold War to be release quarter one, 2008.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can you checkout my youtube channel use contact email and respond with your emails to stormregion. I hope you have archived them. Thanks, bads.tm

(you can comment response)